Career Level Manager
Job Title: Sr. Director, IT Infrastructure Operations
About the role: The Director, Infrastructure Operations provides overall leadership and strategy supporting the delivery of IT Infrastructure services to New Seasons Markets and New Leaf Community Markets offices and retail locations. Services include, but are not limited to, Network, Storage, Mainframe, Server, Database, Identity and Access, Backup/Recovery, Monitoring, IT Security and Cloud Operations. These services are supported by members of the infrastructure team and delivered through a variety of strategic vendors and partners. This position partners with IT peer organizations, business leaders and vendors to manage, continuously improve and evolve the IT Infrastructure services.
What you Bring as a Candidate:
- Minimum BS/BA in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems or related degree
- 5+ years’ experience in a managerial / director role.
- Demonstrated experience effectively developing, communicating, and implementing strategic objectives.
- Experience working with security frameworks such as ISO, NIST, PCI, and IT SOX audit requirements and security attack vectors
- Experience managing and operating AWS and Azure Cloud services.
- Knowledge of Cloud-Service SLAs and vendor management, reporting applications, monitoring tools, system configuration best practices, network and security credentials systems, Microsoft Office, cloud services including SaaS/PaaS/IaaS, disaster recovery and business continuity best practices.
- Experience building out a shared-services organization that can support multiple companies and locations