CINDER is a proudly community-conscious agency-dedicated to humanizing staffing by connecting awesome people, building amazing teams, and developing authentic partnerships.
We are searching for a Software Engineer to join our client’s team! This is a full-time, direct hire, currently remote position in Portland, OR with amazing benefits! This position will require going onsite periodically in Portland, OR so candidates must live in Oregon or Washington to be considered.
The Software Engineer will write, code, test, and analyze our client’s software programs and applications. This includes analyzing and amending software errors in a timely and accurate fashion.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Writing, translating, and coding software programs and applications according to specifications
- Creating and fully testing all software code to ensure implementation of error free software programs and applications
- Documenting and maintaining existing software programs, as well as the programming library, using revision control methods
- Recommending, scheduling, and performing software improvements and upgrades
- Maintaining code processes that obtain data from internal or external sources and transforming those for internal access and reporting
- Maintaining databases and associated data processes housing and managing internal data
- Thinking strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, while collaborating cross-organizationally and developing and understanding needs across the organization
- Other duties as assigned
Cinder is working to build more equitable and inclusive workplaces. Along with the requirements below, the ideal person will have experience (in their personal life or career) helping eliminate the systemic oppression in our world.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years’ experience in programming, including experience with ASP.Net (C#.Net/VB.NET), MVC, CSS, Java Script, and basic web page layout and design
- Experience writing SQL queries and stored procedures, and administering basic functions of SQL server
- Experience in creating and updating reports with SSRS or other SQL reporting tools
- Experience with ETL tools and processes
- Must live in Oregon or Washington state
- Financial services experience preferred
- Knowledge and application of best practices related to the software development lifecycle
- Excellent PC Skills (Microsoft Office), with the ability to learn new software and assist others with the same
- Excellent organizational, time management, and project management skills
- Must be able to demonstrate good communication, member service, and interpersonal skills
- Able to effectively cope with stressful situations in a high-production, structured environment
- Able to maintain punctuality, tact, thoroughness, and professionalism in representing our client
- Preference given to bilingual candidates (Spanish preferred)
Compensation: $76,000-114,000/year, depending on experience
Location: Remote, but must be able to work onsite periodically in Portland, OR.
Type: full-time, direct hire
Senior Recruiter (Human Resources Analyst II)… Full Time Published 2 days ago Salary $$66,872.00K-$$111,238.00K Monthly
<img class="fr-fic fr-dib" src="https://secure.neogov.com/images/AgencyImages/jobposting/2143/jobpostings/image/headerProfessionalPhotosOnly.jpg" alt="Senior Recruiter (Human Resources Analyst II) - Limited Duration ...