Career Level Manager
Experience 5-7 Years
Qualification Bachelor's Degree
Job Number: 11985
Salary: $80K – $110K DOE
Industry: Real Estate
What Matters Most:
- 7-10+ years of experience in commercial property management
- Proficiency in MS Office required; experience with property management software preferred
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, governmental regulations, and business reports strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business Administration, Real Estate, or related fields
- Active real estate broker’s license in Oregon and Washington required
- CPM, CSM, and/or RPA designations required
Your New Role:
Don’t miss this chance to get in the door of a bustling real estate company and onto the roster of a truly dynamic, collaborative team. As their newest Real Estate Manager, you’ll do what everyone else does here – hustle! You’ll be in charge of forecasting and preparing property budgets, conducting complex financial analyses, and reviewing business documents on top of your meetings with property owners. Your day-to-day will also require heavy involvement with tenants. You’ll be an influencer of sorts in this environment, as you’ll be expected to make presentations on general topics to your internal department, a large group of employees, clients, and the management team. This company is looking for someone with some experience in 3rd party property management. A positive attitude and professional demeanor works best for this office and will go a long way in endearing you to the rest of the crew!
Your New Organization:
Friendly staff, an amazing culture, and a modern office make this a stellar place to land and learn the skills to advance your career. This team is community conscious and they support any and all efforts toward continuing education. Best of all? Post-COVID, you can bring your dog into the office with you! The benefits are solid – look to receive paid time off, medical and dental coverage, a 401(k) plus match, profit sharing, and disability insurance.
Our goal is to pair talented people with amazing job opportunities. In submitting your application, you’ll be considered for this and other positions with Boly:Welch. Already a Boly:Welch candidate? Please connect directly with your recruiter to discuss this opportunity.