Experience 7 Years +
Compensation: $125K-$135K DOE
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Your New Role:
This B-Corp brand has partnered with us in search of a PR Director who is ready to jump in and provide holistic expertise in strategy, planning, and budgeting of the PR department. As a member of the leadership team, you will play a key role in strategy and shaping cultural values. Your ultimate objective is to develop high-level relationships and maintain the agency’s reputation.
You will act as a mentor to several direct reports. Managing resource allocation, fit, and best practices will ensure that a win-win is achieved, satisfying both the clients and the agency. This company prides itself in being a thought-leader. As PR Director, you will strategically ensure their internal policies are in alignment with their public perception as being a groundbreaker in innovation.
- Oversee fiscal planning and implementation, include forecasting, growth of current contracts, department profitability, and driving gross income and agency resources
- Build and strengthen the agency’s offering, including strategy, planning, media relations, measurement/analytics, crisis, socials, public affairs, and influencer programs
- Contribute to company culture, educate and nurture inner-departmental relationships to ensure all employees are on-board with the PR mission
- Provide strategic leadership on all PR accounts and ensure that the agency is providing best in class practices and measurable results for all clients
- Believe in and promote the agency value of: “Leave Today Better Than Yesterday”
- Proactively manage and make recommendations for growth and stability of the PR department, including continually considering new capabilities, talent, organizational approach, and innovation in strategy
- Creatively and respectfully problem-solve with clients, staff, departments, and leadership team
- Think strategy-first, building trust and relationships with clients based on sound advice and partnership li>
- Lead and manage PR department in alignment with the agency’s 5-year strategic plan. Drive goals, contribute to large annual incentives, enroll team in department goals
- Manage personnel, performance issues, professional development, and day-to-day activities of the PR team
- Lead new public relations business efforts
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience of integrated agency/accounts required
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in the public relations arena
- Familiarity working with similar roster of clientele
- An inherent, can-do spirit
- Knowledge of paid media strategy development
Your New Organization:
They are a full-service brand agency based in Portland, Oregon. Their specialty lies in building brands that do more; creativity inspired by business goals and a will to be great. As a Certified B Corporation, they voluntarily invest in meeting significantly higher standards of sustainability, governance, and giving back to the community in their daily operations. B Certification stands for “Business as a Force for Good”, versus the belief that business exists only to generate profit. Now more than ever, we want our time and talent applied toward greater purpose. This agency’s mantra? “Leave today better than yesterday”. It’s a simple North Star of an idea that brings us in to work every day: improving, inspiring, challenging, creating for better. Our community, relationships, strategies, processes, the work—and especially, ourselves. What makes them different is that they build business for brands that put people first.
This company values the experience and knowledge that diverse team members bring to the workplace. As such, they work to provide an environment of mutual respect where all employees, regardless of identity, can have their best career.
Our goal is to pair talented professionals with phenomenal career opportunities. Click the apply button to get started. Already a Boly:Welch candidate? Please connect directly with your recruiter to discuss this opportunity.
Senior Accountant Full Time 14150 SW Milton Ct, Portland, OR 97224 Published 2 months ago Salary $90,000K-$96,000K Monthly
This position contributes to the mission of the organization by leading the preparation and reconciliation of financial information and ensuring timeliness, accuracy, transparency, and ...
Engagement Manager Full Time 97224 Published 3 months ago Salary $$74,752K-$$82,536K Monthly
Medical Teams needs to scale its donor base and revenue to grow our global programming to meet the rising crisis of displaced peoples around ...
Recreation Facility Technician Full Time Published 7 months ago Salary $ $17.42K-$$19.44K Monthly
The Position <img decoding="async" class="fr-fic fr-dib" src="https://secure.neogov.com/images/AgencyImages/jobposting/2143/jobpostings/image/GreenBanner-Make%20Your%20Mark.jpg" alt="An ...