As Manager, Partner Success, you will develop and grow a set of named system integrator partners to drive revenue for Autodesk. We’re looking for a strong relationship leader to oversee alliances between Autodesk and top industry partners. You will build and maintain executive level relationships and represent Autodesk throughout a strategic partner’s organization. You develop the executive relationship with the strategic partners and strengthen relationships to drive commitment to Autodesk products and solutions. Drives new product adoption, partner demo capability, partner sales and technical learning paths and strengthens overall relationships to drive commitment to Autodesk products and solutions. This role is a combination of solutions architecture and relationship management/development.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit new consulting and system integrator partners in line with the required skills and capabilities needed within region. Develops business relationships with these partners to a point where Autodesk can co-sell and deliver customer projects
- Act as liaison between partner and Autodesk in order to facilitate effective two-way communication. Holds periodic meetings with the partner or partners to develop relationships and GTM to ensure a common vision and strategy between the partner and Autodesk
- Oversee contractual agreements between partner and Autodesk. Presents contracts to partner, explains changes and obtains signatures. May help supporting special changes to contractual agreements with Autodesk Legal and partner
- Ensures that partner abides by contract and terminates if necessary
- Develop business plans with the partner for mutual benefit which may include sales plays, industry specific solutions or partner enablement. This includes developing an understanding of current partner capabilities. Using the plan to help inform and communicate with the wider Autodesk eco-system
- Introduce partners to Autodesk’s Services Partner Program, making sure that the partner leverages all aspects of the program to their benefit
- Provide weekly forecasts of the partner services pipeline related to Autodesk business, plus a monthly pipeline review of new and existing partners in the program
- Be able to update and or provide capacity models of capabilities for the partners that you represent
- Build relationships within Autodesk to help deliver a consistent message to partners and customers. Work alongside Autodesk sales teams, channel development teams and Autodesk Consulting
- Ensure that the partner receives and understands product and services material and is being trained and developed in required fields
- Takes leadership, facilities and supports Partner events
- 5+ years of experience in management consulting, business development or technical partnerships
- 5+ years recruiting and developing alliance relationships within the system integrator space
- Strong market knowledge and ability to create successful growth strategies as well as own and execute on long-term strategic plans
- Demonstrated success at applying analytical skill to long-term business planning that results in tangible business outcomes
- Excellent communication and presentation capabilities combined with ability to clearly articulate complex business proposals and to influence both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent collaboration skills that can quickly bring together Product, Marketing, Sales/Field to execute against partnerships
- Go-Getter.. The candidate must demonstrate a strong entrepreneurial spirit and vigor
- Represent Autodesk at high level executive meetings at partners and influence within Autodesk’s
- BS/MS degree in a technical field, MBA is desired
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.