In this role you will be the focal point of client acquisition and ongoing relationships. Bankers work both independently and as part of a team to introduce our comprehensive solutions to clients. As a Banker, you will be responsible for growing and retaining profitable relationships within the Middle Market Banking & Specialized Industries (MMBSI) target space (companies with revenues between $20 and $500 million).
Our Bankers are required to have deep working knowledge of our solutions including, but not limited to: Credit, Treasury Services, International Banking, Syndicated Finance, Commercial Card and Chase Paymentech Solutions. Our strongest Bankers have a methodical approach to the market activity and prospecting.
MMBSI delivers locally and therefore our ideal candidate has deep local connections and market knowledge, as well as possess the following attributes:
- Champion a culture of innovation and a customer centric mindset
- Stay up to date with industry trends to identify opportunities for innovation or strategic partnerships
- Find ways to drive efficiency with existing technical infrastructure through automation while embracing the innovative opportunities offered by new technologies
- Typically a minimum of seven years direct lending or credit support related experience with a focus on business relationships
- Bachelor’s degree required; formal credit training preferred
- Understanding of Commercial Banking products and services
- Ability to mobilize internal networks and resources
- Demonstrated experience of meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Strong technology experience; digital background preferred
- Sales management and business development skills
- Proficiency in building and maintaining positive client relationships
- Strong creative solution and problem solving abilities
- Excellent business judgment and strategic thinking
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage, prioritize, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; able to effectively communicate clearly and concisely
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to establish credibility and strong partnership with senior business and control partners
- Self-directed, proactive, and creative; uses sound judgment and navigates ambiguity to get things done
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of assignments
- Flexible to changing business priorities and ability to multitask
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Senior Recruiter (Human Resources Analyst II)… Full Time Published 2 days ago Salary $$66,872.00K-$$111,238.00K Monthly
<img class="fr-fic fr-dib" src="https://secure.neogov.com/images/AgencyImages/jobposting/2143/jobpostings/image/headerProfessionalPhotosOnly.jpg" alt="Senior Recruiter (Human Resources Analyst II) - Limited Duration ...