Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 68 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
As an Associate in Account Management, you’ll join a high functioning team of passionate professionals whose performance is critical to Coinbase achieving its mission. You will support the Account Management leadership team in preparing presentations, prioritizing strategic projects that are part of our institutional client strategy. Cross-functional interactions, data collection and proactive engagement with the team are essential. You will work alongside the Account Management organization that focuses on Coinbase’s institutional suite of products (Prime Broker and Custody), providing world-class service and support to our most valued institutional clients such as hedge funds, investment managers, market makers, and private wealth managers. Diligent, empathetic, and have a bias towards action, you will play a crucial role in the success of the Account Management organization as we help build the crypto economy.
What You'll Be Doing (i.e., Job Duties)
- Serve as the primary touchpoint for the Account Management leadership team, supporting the highest value institutional clients , collaborating initiatives with our Institutional Coverage sales and product teams.
- Build and create presentations to support business planning, client engagement and meetings.
- Provide a best in class experience for our Account Management team through effective task management, decisive prioritization, and efficient execution across institutional teams
- Effectively triage, handle and prioritize incoming business requests.
- Handle requests through to resolution, including collaborating across teams of subject matter specialists
- Shadow and facilitate prospect and client demo calls when needed, to gain exposure on product features and technical cryptocurrency related questions
- Maintain a constant flow of communication with Account Management leadership team in order to ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver excellence in everything you do
What We Look For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
- Motivated by Coinbase’s mission and creating a seamless, experience for our highest value individual and institutional clients
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in an institutional client partner / services / advisory role in financial services or technology industry
- Basic knowledge of global global financial markets, prime brokerage, margin, lending, derivatives, trading platforms, custody, and/or crypto
- Experience working with Google Suite (Slides, Doc and Sheets) + overall presentation preparation
- Fantastic communication skills in order to operate across multiple departments and stakeholders
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations@ coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact accommodations@ coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.