In today’s job market, the resume has become the number one requirement potential employers request. Before an employer will take valuable time to interview you, he or she wants to meet you – on paper. How you impress that employer with your resume can, and will, make all the difference.
A Resume is a summary of your qualifications, skills, and achievements. It shows a future employer what you have done in the past. It details your skills and training, work experience, and education, and, most importantly, the accomplishments you have made with past employers.
- Professional Resume Guidelines/Overview
- Craft a lead
- Show impact
- Highlight technical skills
- Be unique
- Include keywords
Without a resume, you can’t even begin to compete, and an inferior resume will quickly eliminate you before you even have a fighting chance. That is why it is imperative to have a superior resume, one that effectively lets employers know what you can do for them
- Online. Computer Preparation
- No prerequisites are required for this course and a website is NOT required.
- This course will occur completely online using Zoom and Teams
- You will need access to a laptop or computer with a working webcam and microphone as well as a strong internet connection
- Pre-work and course set up information will be emailed to all registered guests
Each individual course participant must register to attend.
Individuals requiring real-time captioning/closed captions or other accommodations should contact SimpleX as soon as possible.